What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2013 Hot Springs Sovereign lights intermittently not working.  (Read 3443 times)

kurt6137

2013 Hot Springs Sovereign lights intermittently not working.
« on: January 01, 2016, 09:59:20 pm »
Hi all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years, I have not been on this site in quite awhile. I would like to see if anyone has seen this problem before. I have a 2013 Hot Springs Sovereign, Dealer is coming out to fix some other items covered under warranty, such as water feature, water filter float and water feature light not working properly. Tub has been working good, except for the minor issues above. Now since the service guy looked at it and ordered parts.  I now have developed a new issue.  Problem :  All the lights go out and will not come back on, no matter what you do, all other controls work.  I let the tub sit for awhile, went back out turned off both 20amp and 30amp breakers to tub, turned back on and the lights are working now again. I wonder if the service guy disturbed something, while looking at it for the other minor issues. Does anyone know, what this might be ?   They are coming back out to fix the water feature light, which was only staying on in red and sometimes not working at all. The water float was not working correctly either Im wondering if he disturbed anything. I will be stopping by the dealer tomorrow to let him know of the new issue. Any suggestions on what it might be and what i can tell the dealer would be appreciated, thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

2013 Hot Springs Sovereign lights intermittently not working.
« on: January 01, 2016, 09:59:20 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: 2013 Hot Springs Sovereign lights intermittently not working.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 10:32:25 pm »
We're the lights working after the service guy left?  Maybe he unplugged something while looking at the water feature light. They are all tied in together. If they were working after he left it's probably unrelated and just bad lights.

kurt6137

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 12:04:07 pm »
Yes, they were working when he left, they are working now.  We were sitting in tub with jets on and all of sudden they went out, then we tried to turn them back on and they would not come on. I waited awhile, turned off both hot tub breakers, one for the heater and one for the pumps, that should make no difference, after turning back on, lights were working again. Strange.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 12:25:53 pm »
Yes, they were working when he left, they are working now.  We were sitting in tub with jets on and all of sudden they went out, then we tried to turn them back on and they would not come on. I waited awhile, turned off both hot tub breakers, one for the heater and one for the pumps, that should make no difference, after turning back on, lights were working again. Strange.

when the tech comes out have him check the LED light controller, relatively common issue among that year/model

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 12:25:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42