What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Finally found weather I'll never use hot tub in  (Read 2458 times)

H2OTub

Finally found weather I'll never use hot tub in
« on: October 31, 2015, 06:34:19 pm »
Rain, heavy snow, 20 below, wind, all types of weather I've dealt with while in the hot tub...never a problem

Had some weather this week that I'll pass on ever using the tub in again. High wind in the fall, when all those pretty yellow and orange leaves are falling off the trees, or otherwise being blown around!  :o Had 30mph+ winds this week, and I knew some leaves were going to end up in the tub, but I never thought so many would!

Finally got to cleaning out the filter well this afternoon, and couldn't believe the amount of leaves that were in there...a few handfuls, also turned my nice white filter brown. I was really surprised at the amount in there. As they were getting blown in, I thought I was scooping most of them out before getting sucked into the filter. Also got to try out my spa vac, which I bought last year with the tub, and was still in it's packaging.

Figured out another item to add to my spa cleaning kit too...a small net for scooping out little floating bits. Used my pool skimmer in the tub, but that didn't fit in the filter weir, and the spa vac barely fit. When I turned the cleaning cycle on...after using the vac to clean the tub spotless, I got to do it all over again when all those little bits came out the jets . >:( Trip to the pet store to get a small fish net tomorrow.

Leaves on the lawn are bad enough...don't need them in my hot tub too!

Live and learn!

Hot Tub Forum

Finally found weather I'll never use hot tub in
« on: October 31, 2015, 06:34:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42