What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: When to add stain and scale control to new water  (Read 2723 times)

jameslee97206

When to add stain and scale control to new water
« on: October 26, 2015, 06:30:50 pm »
Hello, I'm sure this has been brought up before but my google searches are not showing any results and the owners manual doesn't say. Hopefully you can help a dummy out! I just bought my first hot tub, it's a 2008 Hot spring Sovereign II. I have it full of water and the electrician coming to hook it up tomorrow morning.

When do I add the scale and stain control? I'm thinking to add it while the water gets hot but before balancing TA and PH?  Any other tips for a first time hot tub owner would be great. Thanks in advance, James

Hot Tub Forum

When to add stain and scale control to new water
« on: October 26, 2015, 06:30:50 pm »

av8r

Re: When to add stain and scale control to new water
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 07:06:55 pm »
Hello, I'm sure this has been brought up before but my google searches are not showing any results and the owners manual doesn't say. Hopefully you can help a dummy out! I just bought my first hot tub, it's a 2008 Hot spring Sovereign II. I have it full of water and the electrician coming to hook it up tomorrow morning.

When do I add the scale and stain control? I'm thinking to add it while the water gets hot but before balancing TA and PH?  Any other tips for a first time hot tub owner would be great. Thanks in advance, James

My dealer said to add it when I started the tub.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: When to add stain and scale control to new water
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 07:06:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42