What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Limelight Series...best color combo!  (Read 3084 times)

ski bum

Hot Springs Limelight Series...best color combo!
« on: September 28, 2015, 02:26:51 pm »
I know it's somewhat subjective, but I'm looking for the best color combo that hides hard water spots the best, as well as not fading over time.  Particularly, we want to buy the Flair and considering the champagne opal shell with the espresso exterior.  Our second choice would be sterling marble shell. 

Any real world experience?

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Limelight Series...best color combo!
« on: September 28, 2015, 02:26:51 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Hot Springs Limelight Series...best color combo!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 02:46:50 pm »
I know it's somewhat subjective, but I'm looking for the best color combo that hides hard water spots the best, as well as not fading over time.  Particularly, we want to buy the Flair and considering the champagne opal shell with the espresso exterior.  Our second choice would be sterling marble shell. 

Any real world experience?

If the spa has a lot of colorful LED lighting you might prefer a lighter colored shell that disperses the light better but otherwise color choices for the shell and siding are all about what you personally like.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

cmerritt923

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 02:52:53 pm »
You can go to the Hot Springs web site and drill down to the Flair model and use the color selector tool to see what it would look like. I can't post the URL or a picture here, but I just did it, and the champagne and espresso combo looked great.

Racenut

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 03:04:11 pm »
After having a tub with a white shell, we went with a dark color this time. In the daytime sun, the white was glaring and too bright.  I'm hoping that the dark shell doesn't show off water deposits and spots too much or my wife will be telling me "I told you so" lol

ski bum

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 04:02:23 pm »
You can go to the Hot Springs web site and drill down to the Flair model and use the color selector tool to see what it would look like. I can't post the URL or a picture here, but I just did it, and the champagne and espresso combo looked great.

That's what I tried... Looks great, so I think we'll go with it.  Even matches our house so double plus!

d00nut

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 01:24:43 am »
If you are looking for the truly "timeless" shell color, I say go with Pearl.  The outside doesn't matter, as it goes with everything.

Outside pearl, Sterling marble hides the water spots pretty darn well, and is as close to timeless as pearl is.

Champagne Opal looks elegant, but It will show water spots during the day for sure, same thing with Tuscan, but people still like both those to let a little water spots stop them from choosing those colors.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 01:24:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42