What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: noisy diverters  (Read 9361 times)

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
Re: noisy diverters
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2004, 12:18:30 pm »
doodoo

Fill everything but the square hole.  They look like little triangles.  Don't overfill...you don't want silicone rubbing against your spa shell.  I used clear silicone.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2004, 12:18:30 pm »

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2004, 12:38:55 pm »

Dazed. There is nothing visual that would help you in knowing if it is the old or new diverter valves in my spa unless you are a tech that knows what to look for. The dealer was to confirm with Sundance which they had installed in my Optima but he was confident that Sundance had not yet implemented the valve change during the production of my tub and that that was more than likely going to occur in August sometime. But he has told me (in purchase contract) that as soon as the new diverter valves are available he would order some and replace the ones on my tub.

Thanks for the info Tony. I think that I'll wait a while and see how the new valves operate prior to doing anything to those that are there right now. Would'nt want to give any excuse for voiding warranty. Right

;)

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2004, 12:45:38 pm »
I don't think you have to worry about the warranty, LOL.  Anyway, if you don't like it, you can remove it easily.  My dealer thought it was a great idea.

I am interested also in the new diverter handles.  I asked my dealer about them a while ago and they knew nothing of them.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2004, 12:45:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42