What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Trying To Decide Between Hot Tubs.... Dimension One / Dynasty / Mira  (Read 11825 times)

Sam

Re: Trying To Decide Between Hot Tubs.... Dimension One / Dynasty / Mira
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 01:19:32 pm »
I think the guy is confused.  All Bullfrog Spas come with JetPaks.  The Sport X line uses the older style packs and they only have one per spa.  I think they are great for price and you still get to pick which JetPak you want.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 01:19:32 pm »

dominance9

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2015, 05:47:17 pm »
I think the guy is confused.  All Bullfrog Spas come with JetPaks.  The Sport X line uses the older style packs and they only have one per spa.  I think they are great for price and you still get to pick which JetPak you want.

Yeah I'm not sure he told me its a : "Bullfrog X series, not Sport X, its a private label tub" for them. It did not have any removable jet packs. I have a picture of it on my phone but unfortunately this forum does not upload attachments (at least not that I can figure out)

BTW does anyone know if the Wayfarer at 6K is a good price ?

dominance9

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2015, 01:26:33 pm »
Probably going Monday to buy the Wayfarer.... any insight on if it is a good price, please?

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2015, 01:42:37 pm »
I don't think you will get it any cheaper. If anything the dealer is selling himself a little short with that price

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2015, 04:36:25 pm »

Yeah I'm not sure he told me its a : "Bullfrog X series, not Sport X, its a private label tub" for them. It did not have any removable jet packs. I have a picture of it on my phone but unfortunately this forum does not upload attachments (at least not that I can figure out)

Not sure what that spa is but Bullfrog only has the A, R and SportX series.  No private label spa that I know of. 
BTW does anyone know if the Wayfarer at 6K is a good price ?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2015, 04:36:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42