What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Remote hot tub temperature monitoring  (Read 2894 times)

jcmsrv

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Remote hot tub temperature monitoring
« on: January 14, 2015, 08:53:53 am »
Good day everyone!
Has anyone used a remote hot tub monitoring such as this: http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/alerts/hot-tub-temperature-humidity-monitor-threaded-wet-probe.php

Thank!

Hot Tub Forum

Remote hot tub temperature monitoring
« on: January 14, 2015, 08:53:53 am »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: Remote hot tub temperature monitoring
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 12:31:28 pm »
How it works:

Connect the gateway to your existing router with the included LAN cable. The Gateway uploads data to www.lacrossealerts.com for 24/7 remote monitoring using a smartphone, tablet or computer.*

Do they charge a monthly fee for this?
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 07:42:08 pm »
Looks pretty cool. I use Insteon for home control. Kinda the new X10 but you can still get that. I checked their site I didn't see anything but I didn't look to deep. Insteon is a free service using your wifi thru a hub and app. Lights, outlets, HVAC, cameras, door operation and status, fans controls, appliances and numerous sensors. Pretty reasonable and easy to get going but you can spend tons. Seems reliable, I've only had minor issues. I gota be over 1500 by now 1.5 years. Some yet to install.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 07:42:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42