What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian opinions  (Read 2304 times)

mdrury

Artesian opinions
« on: December 29, 2014, 11:47:35 pm »
My husband and I are looking at buying an Artesian Grand Bahama Ellite. Money is not a problem and want the best tub. Are we making the right decision or can you recommend something better. This will be used to help my husband's health problems.

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian opinions
« on: December 29, 2014, 11:47:35 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Artesian opinions
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 07:31:01 am »
Welcome to the forum.   I recognize Artesian as a decent brand. Over the years I've seen a few and known a few people who have had them and liked them.  That said, they do not currently have a dealer in my area. Where are you located? What other choices do you have?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Sam

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 11:01:03 am »
I'm a big fan of Artesian.  They have been around since 1977.  That's a long time for this industry.  Their Island Elite line is pretty awesome and feature packed.  Make sure you get the dual footblasters.  Those are the best foot jets in the industry.  They put an entire pump just to power those, I believe.

There are other great choices in that price range as well, but you certainly can't go wrong with that spa.  They are a well made and reliable brand.  Good, powerful jets.  I recommend getting their pro pure water treatment system.  In my opinion, it is as good or better than any water treatment system available.

mdrury

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 07:34:06 pm »
We looked at Hot Springs today also. Jacuzzi is another brand available in our area of Kansas City.

Quickbeam

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 09:13:22 pm »
Make sure to wet test the different spas you are looking at, or at least to wet test after you have narrowed your list down. You'll only know if it's the right spa for you by wet testing.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 09:13:22 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42