What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot spot compared to Clearwater  (Read 2781 times)

hottubnewgirl

Hot spot compared to Clearwater
« on: September 26, 2014, 01:45:04 am »
Can anyone comment on how these 2 brands, hotspot and clearwater, compare?  Trying to decide between the hot spot relay and clearwater XS76l eco.  I really would appreciate any advice...perhaps you are a hotspot or clearwater owner and are either happy or not with your hot tub?  My biggest concern is buying a tub that we will need to spend more money on repaid down the road. Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Hot spot compared to Clearwater
« on: September 26, 2014, 01:45:04 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Hot spot compared to Clearwater
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 09:46:06 am »
I don't know much about clearwater but by looking at that model it looks like it has a lot of nice options an would cause me to look twice at it.  The hot spot is made by watkins who is one of the leaders in Hot tub manufacturing.  If I had to pick assuming they were similarly priced I would pick the Hot Spot mainly because I don't know enough about clearwater and I do know that watkins makes a great spa

Kev B

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 11:42:23 am »
 Clearwater is an excellent tub and I am speaking from a repairman point of view. The controls are Balboa, jets are waterway,(Best in the industry) it has very good filtration and is not fully foamed so any problems in the future are easily resolved. Oh, and the cabinet is insulated very well so you do not have to worry about the energy bill hardly any more than a tub that is shot with foam, which makes it very expensive to repair in the future. AND....all four sides are very easy to open up and get into. And their warranty department is wonderful to work with and easy to reach.

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 11:49:08 am »
Can anyone comment on how these 2 brands, hotspot and clearwater, compare?  Trying to decide between the hot spot relay and clearwater XS76l eco.  I really would appreciate any advice...perhaps you are a hotspot or clearwater owner and are either happy or not with your hot tub?  My biggest concern is buying a tub that we will need to spend more money on repaid down the road. Thanks

The Hot spots are built to last, are fully insulated so they'll be energy efficient and give you good bang for the buck.

hottubnewgirl

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 04:04:27 pm »
Thanks for the input!  Much appreciated. Think we are going to go with the Hot Spot Relay.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 04:04:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42