What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Help finding the right hot tub  (Read 2126 times)

David44357

Help finding the right hot tub
« on: September 05, 2014, 10:48:34 am »
I've been finding this forum very helpful in my hot tub search. I was wondering if anyone might suggest some specific models for:
  • 4-5 person hot tub; less than 7x7 feet
  • as few features as possible (no waterfall, ozoneater, LED lights, digital display, etc.)
  • from a reputable manufacturer known for making long-lasting products
  • Around $5-$6k
A good example of this is the Hot Spot line from Hot Springs. Hot Springs has a reputation as a long-lasting, quality brand, but they have a line of hot tubs with only very basic features. Unfortunately they don't have a mid-sized 4-5 person option, but the 7-person tub for $6k seems like a pretty good price. I just want a tub of hot water with jets that won't end up breaking down and needing replacement parts within a couple years.

Also, everything I read about online retailers seems to suggest they are often delivered with broken parts, low in quality, etc. Are there any online brands that are reputable?

Hot Tub Forum

Help finding the right hot tub
« on: September 05, 2014, 10:48:34 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Help finding the right hot tub
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 11:15:35 am »
Check out Nordic Hot Tubs.  The retreat ms tub would have all the features your looking for and you should be able to get it delivered to you for around $5k

MarKee

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 08:35:20 pm »
Check out the E-Series or Celebrity Hot Tub line from Marquis. High quality, reliable, and lots of spas in that price range.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 08:35:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42