What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Caldera Cantabria- jets popping all over the place! Help!  (Read 3668 times)

nightbird1103

After spending more on this tub than my college education -I'm old :)  I was hoping to not have any issues.  The little jets (euro pulse jets) keep coming off.  The cylinder and the little thing that rotates inside of it are floating all over the place.  I'm totally frustrated.  I contacted the dealer, and they just said to put them back and turn them clockwise.  I have to say I've gotten fewer coming off in the past few days (the tub is getting daily use) but the fact that they're coming off at all is upsetting. 
Is this a defect, or just part of "breaking in" the spa?

Any help will be appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: New Caldera Cantabria- jets popping all over the place! Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 05:32:20 pm »
I don't know what brand of jets your spa uses but it is possible that they were twisted beyond where they lock in ... I have had jets do that and still do. It is also possible that if the jets have tabs on them to lock them in that the tabs have broken off. I would suggest to go to the dealer with the jet in your hand and ask the dealer to physically show you how to install/remove them. And if they are broken then he can place an order for new ones.

CSO

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 12:59:37 pm »
After spending more on this tub than my college education -I'm old :)  I was hoping to not have any issues.  The little jets (euro pulse jets) keep coming off.  The cylinder and the little thing that rotates inside of it are floating all over the place.  I'm totally frustrated.  I contacted the dealer, and they just said to put them back and turn them clockwise.  I have to say I've gotten fewer coming off in the past few days (the tub is getting daily use) but the fact that they're coming off at all is upsetting. 
Is this a defect, or just part of "breaking in" the spa?

Any help will be appreciated.

Hi nightbird1103,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble. If you need any additional support please don't hesitate to reach out to the Caldera Customer Service Team at 1-800-999-4688 x 8432. Please have your spa's serial number on hand when you call so we can identify your specific spa and next steps.

Thank you,

Erica
The Caldera Spas Team

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 12:59:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42