What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Cameo  (Read 4711 times)

BethS

Sundance Cameo
« on: May 17, 2014, 08:40:08 pm »
OK after weeks of research, looking, and wet testing, we think we have finally narrowed our choice down to the Sundance Cameo.  Can anyone share their experience with this tub before we make our purchase?

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Cameo
« on: May 17, 2014, 08:40:08 pm »

Chartreux

Re: Sundance Cameo
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 12:39:59 pm »
Just wanted to point out that on the Sundance website they are having a manufacturer 2,000. rebate so you might want to ask about that. I, also have my interests narowed down to between the Sundance Altamar and Cameo, so either one in my opinion looks great....good luck in your choice and maybe wet tests at another Sundance dealer, just to make sure...This amount of money you  want the best for you.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 12:52:21 pm »
Just wanted to point out that on the Sundance website they are having a manufacturer 2,000. rebate so you might want to ask about that. I, also have my interests narowed down to between the Sundance Altamar and Cameo, so either one in my opinion looks great....good luck in your choice and maybe wet tests at another Sundance dealer, just to make sure...This amount of money you  want the best for you.

According to the website it is a $650 rebate for the cameo so I would ask about that.  I can't share my experience from owning one but from a repair aspect they are one of the best tubs I've seen.  Right there in qualtity with all the premium lines like Hot Springs, Jacuzzi or Marquis.  They all seem to have features to differentiate themselves from the others but at the end of the day those are your premium spas that have the best chance at reliability and years of enjoyment

BethS

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 05:22:57 pm »
Thank you both!  Shopping for a hot tub has been the toughest item we have ever shopped for!  Having independent input from the site has been helpful.  :)

Quickbeam

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 08:24:05 pm »
If I remember correctly, Mudheadsports, who used to post on this forum quite regularly, bought a Sundance Cameo and was quite happy with it. You might want to search for their posts for more information. In any case, Sundance is a good brand and I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

Good luck with your purchase!

tobber

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 05:31:04 am »
Hi,

I very recently bought a new Sundance Cameo and i am very happy with it.
The jets are great, the seating comfort is perfect.

However, if i had to choose a new one again, then i would take a very good look at hotspring since it has the Ace system.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

best,
Tobber

BethS

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 10:55:39 pm »
What is the Ace System?

Sam

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2014, 04:24:20 pm »
It's a salt-water treatment system for the hot tub that is apparently better than other salt systems because it has diamonds  :o

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2014, 04:24:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42