What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spectrum by Vortex Spa  (Read 12351 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Spectrum by Vortex Spa
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2014, 02:09:56 pm »
They can buy 2 and get half the longevity and quality.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2014, 02:09:56 pm »

Ryan VSO

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2014, 02:22:51 pm »
yeah you are probably right..... just found that hotspring post on this forum . Like I said nothing is perfect but its how you manage problems that counts.

I decided to add an update to my assessment of three and a half years ago. All of my previous comments are still valid, but with time and experience there is more to be said. My Envoy has had a number of problems and some have been repeats. All have been cheerfully repaired by my very supportive dealer under warranty. The problems have been inside control panel (currently on the 4th one), and the controls for the Moto (currently on the 3rd one). The outside control was damaged by sand blown into it by a hurricane and it too was repaired by the dealer. No Charge.

Currently the Moto is sticky and prone to stalling in mid stroke.

Tman , since you speak of quality , could you please tell the custumers seeing that post what would be the quality difference between Vortex and Hotspring that would justify the 2of1 price difference ? Packs , pumps , jets , shell , warranty , light , plumbing etc...

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2014, 02:57:35 pm »
yeah you are probably right..... just found that hotspring post on this forum . Like I said nothing is perfect but its how you manage problems that counts.

I decided to add an update to my assessment of three and a half years ago. All of my previous comments are still valid, but with time and experience there is more to be said. My Envoy has had a number of problems and some have been repeats. All have been cheerfully repaired by my very supportive dealer under warranty. The problems have been inside control panel (currently on the 4th one), and the controls for the Moto (currently on the 3rd one). The outside control was damaged by sand blown into it by a hurricane and it too was repaired by the dealer. No Charge.

Tman , since you speak of quality , could you please tell the custumers seeing that post what would be the quality difference between Vortex and Hotspring that would justify the 2of1 price difference ? Packs , pumps , jets , shell , warranty , light , plumbing etc...

I'm confused, your name is "Vortex spas"  but you say you currently own an Envoy!?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 02:59:58 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Ryan VSO

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2014, 03:43:59 pm »

I'm confused, your name is "Vortex spas"  but you say you currently own an Envoy!?

its a post about hot spring made on this forum , it was a quote actually

Ryan VSO

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2014, 03:48:20 pm »
we are also the distributor of Hs ( not in the Usa ) .

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2014, 04:45:51 pm »
So a company sells 100,000 units and you find a post of one that had a problem. Yet we have heard from 3-4 consumers who purchased your brand on this board and they all had problems. Seems like an unfair comparison. I think if I were you I would steer away from that comparison.
Retired

Ryan VSO

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2014, 04:48:29 pm »
theres plenty of bad reviews of Hs and it is still a good product , let me know when you find 1 bad review about the vortex product itself , you havent answered my question tman whats the difference of quality between the 2 product ( jets , packs pumps , shell , warranty , etc .... )
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 04:51:32 pm by Vortex Spas »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2014, 10:28:33 pm »
As stated before all of the pump, control, jet, fiberglass and acrylic manufacturers make several differing levels of product. Which ones that are chosen by a particular tub manufacturer can vary greatly. Construction processes can also vary greatly. Using their name does not mean that all tub manufacturers are using the same level of product. Your tubs DO NOT have a reputation for quality and longevity, that is earned. You haven't done that.
Retired

Ryan VSO

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2014, 11:19:34 pm »

You havent answered the question , cmon tman explain us whats the quality difference between those 2 brand on individual parts , i want custumer know you expertise .

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2014, 12:18:48 am »
 Again!
 http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww274/Nom_dePlume/beatingadeadhorse.gif

There is so much more too just building a spa and comparing yours to company's that have been around awhile!   

You remind me of Miley Sirus trying to stay in the spot light! 

« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 11:02:17 am by Jacuzzi Jim »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2014, 07:05:29 am »

You havent answered the question , cmon tman explain us whats the quality difference between those 2 brand on individual parts , i want custumer know you expertise .

I still can't find your UL listing. In PM you gave me what you thought was information to find it but I can't, the numbers mean nothing to where I search UL listings. I need to know the name of the parent company. Please put it in this thread. That has a lot to do with quality.

And besides that I have nothing to prove. You came here claiming superiority and less expensive that the major manufacturers. Matter of fact half as much cost for a better product. Seems to me you would have to be the one to prove that not me. I see a Chinese made tub that uses standard components and can be built with cheap labor overseas. In general that means cheap construction practices and cut corners.

So in my eyes YOU would have to be the one convincing US why your product is better. So far all you have done is make claims of that. Any one can grab components from a manufacturer and slap them in a poorly made hot tub. What type of engineering does VSC do? I know what kind of engineering HS does. There's one difference. HS has a very long standing reputation for quality, energy efficiency and longevity. What does VSC have? What kind of ISO system does VSC use? For those of you who don't know ISO is a quality management system.

Notice I am not using the name of your company? Because I also think that your only motive here when you showed up a few months back is to flood the board so that the name of your company is easier to access via search engine. You call a few customers and have them show up to give reviews, which I think backfired on you. And you spend your work day based on the timing of your posts monitoring this board to try and increase sales. It's a ploy we have seen many, many times.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 08:48:29 am by Tman122 »
Retired

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2014, 05:15:05 pm »
I haven't been following a lot of this and I'd never heard of them before so where exactly are these spas made?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2014, 05:28:52 pm »
I haven't been following a lot of this and I'd never heard of them before so where exactly are these spas made?

Never heard of them either, seems like this happens every couple months on here...a new member (paid shill?) shows up and starts screaming at the top of his lungs "look at us" "look at us" about some brand nobody has ever heard of and then disappears....basically a dumpster diving way to market your brand I guess....whatever works I guess lol

Ryan VSO

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2014, 06:09:20 pm »

Answer the question , explain us why a hotspring would last twice the time and whats the quality difference ?

Vortex is new to canada and Usa but been in the spa businness for 17 years (europe and australia)

The only reason i first came here is because we had our first bad review on this forum that ended up by having this same custumer defending the product he bought because we fixed it right and for that he got banned from this forum , this is a forum for all brands and you guys should respect that , neither me or you will get 100% of the sales Spa and thats fine , as you guys all stated you dont know us so why would you judge something  you dont know.

I sent you in pm tman whats that written on our certification report ( ul 1563 and csa 22.cabt remember ) and the reason i would not exchange more information with you is that you always make statements with nothing to back it up just like in this article you just cant so if any other dealer or professional over here have global knowledge like jacuzzi jim seem to have then we can talk.

If you guys just want your small group of brands to be on this forum just say it but I thought this was a neutral forum where every brands could support what is said

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2014, 09:56:06 pm »

Answer the question , explain us why a hotspring would last twice the time and whats the quality difference ?

Vortex is new to canada and Usa but been in the spa businness for 17 years (europe and australia)

The only reason i first came here is because we had our first bad review on this forum that ended up by having this same custumer defending the product he bought because we fixed it right and for that he got banned from this forum , this is a forum for all brands and you guys should respect that , neither me or you will get 100% of the sales Spa and thats fine , as you guys all stated you dont know us so why would you judge something  you dont know.

I sent you in pm tman whats that written on our certification report ( ul 1563 and csa 22.cabt remember ) and the reason i would not exchange more information with you is that you always make statements with nothing to back it up just like in this article you just cant so if any other dealer or professional over here have global knowledge like jacuzzi jim seem to have then we can talk.

If you guys just want your small group of brands to be on this forum just say it but I thought this was a neutral forum where every brands could support what is said

First off the customer of yours got banned for being rude and insulting.

Second, your right I won't get any of the sales because I don't sell spa's. You do.

Third, with the information you gave me I can not find your UL listing.

Fourth, I gave you about three or four reasons I feel HS is different than VSC. But your not seeing them through the koolaid.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2014, 09:56:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42