What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Help please - exuma doesn't seem to be heating up  (Read 3005 times)

J.lawson594@btinternet.co

Help please - exuma doesn't seem to be heating up
« on: July 25, 2013, 02:55:35 pm »
Hi

Like Ezzo, I am a newbie to hot tubs & I too have just brought an exuma hot tub from Norfolk - I've set the temperature to 35 & then the display skips back to the current temperature of 22 but no noise/pump or anything seems to be happening to show its heating up - I've read the manual for the controls posted by Ezzo but I don't have the NOM or ECE come up on the display - I'm assuming that all of the switch settings in the main box should be correctly setup but I'm at a bit of a loss - my daughter is having a birthday party on Saturday & I'm desperately trying to get this up & running for her - can anyone help please asap
Thanks
Jo

Hot Tub Forum

Help please - exuma doesn't seem to be heating up
« on: July 25, 2013, 02:55:35 pm »

ezzo

Re: Help please - exuma doesn't seem to be heating up
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 10:25:15 am »
Hello Jo, I also bought the Exuma from Norwich ( Did you get it through Premier Hot Tubs for £2999) I lost my manual and am still getting to grips with stuff but i think i can help

Heating: Make sure that your mode is on 'STD (Standard) and then up the temperature till 34 degrees ( I say this amount because I also had kids party last week and 34 was idea) When you first adjust the temperature to 34 it will flash for 6 seconds and then it will display the actual temperature. Once again - make sure the mode (M on the control panel) is on STD (it will not heat on eco or slp). Aftre a few seconds the heater symbol will come on ( it is 3 verticle wavy lines on the right hand side of the control), the fountains will also be operational so switch those on using the star valves and it will start to heat up. You will see a low vibration around the footwell and the filters will be operating. It is best to put your lid on as this will heat it quicker but it does take a longgggggg time, start heating a good 4 hours before they arrive. If you operate the jets then the heating switches off but will switch back on when the jets are off

I hope this helps, i check this forum regulary so keep posting. I am also a newbie but i do have the same hottub from the same place and I am thrilled with it ... especially as it has just gone up £400!!!

Terry
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 10:29:03 am by ezzo »

goneaway

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 10:50:18 am »
From another thread.
It appears that Standard Mode, is constantly heating the water, until it reaches its goal, and will then switch on and off as required.
Eco will only heat during the 2 hour filter cycle.
and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep is a 2 hour filter cycle only (no heat)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 10:50:18 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42