What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Moan, Childproof lids  (Read 2358 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Moan, Childproof lids
« on: November 03, 2012, 05:16:54 pm »
Bought chlorine today and got home and found out it had a childproof lid.  I'm glad I noticed before tonight as I put my chemicals in after dark most times. Given a choice I'd buy without it, but I'll live with it.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Moan, Childproof lids
« on: November 03, 2012, 05:16:54 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Moan, Childproof lids
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 08:54:18 am »
I don't know if it's because I live in California or just the brands we sell, but I have always had that to deal with. I usually cut off the tabs, or strip out the double cap - and then transfer that cap from bottle to bottle as long as I can.

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 12:45:19 pm »
I don't know if it's because I live in California or just the brands we sell, but I have always had that to deal with. I usually cut off the tabs, or strip out the double cap - and then transfer that cap from bottle to bottle as long as I can.

8)

Good idea, fortunately, this particular variation isn't too difficult to deal with once I figured it out in daylight. Unfortunately, I don't get much darkness any more.  For the first time in 30 years, the duplex next to us has occupants who have back door lights on all night.  I have enough light to see the mechanism easily.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 02:01:38 pm »
I have enough light to see the mechanism easily.

Wow. I'm not going to say anything about that.

;D :D :o :D ;D

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 02:01:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42