What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Circulation Pump Question  (Read 2105 times)

ViperDragon

Circulation Pump Question
« on: October 07, 2012, 03:07:27 am »
Hello, I am new to the board.  I have owned a Master Spas LSI 557 (built in 2005) for almost a year (installed/running since Dec 2011) and it has worked very well, but recently I have noticed something different with the circulation pump.  Is there suppose to be hot water streaming from the circulation pump?  I ask because I remember putting my feet/hands in front of the circ pump and feeling hot water when I sat in it many times earlier this year.  The last few times I have been in the hot tub I have not felt this and the water temp coming from the circ pump seems normal (like lukewarm bath water).  The circ pump bubbles and appears to be running 24/7 like it should.  I usually leave the tub around 101 and set it for 104 when I get home from work.  About four hours later I go out and soak for a few minutes (usually with the jets off) and all seems fine.  The temp holds steady and all the jets work fine when I use them (I have air controls on like I always have).  Though it seems the circ pump isn't streaming very warm/hot water and after awhile the tub just doesn't "feel" hot even though the read-out is showing a temp close to my desired setting.  I even have a floating thermometer that reads close to the same.  Is this a symptom of a possible heating problem or is it all just in my head?

Thanks for any insight.

Hot Tub Forum

Circulation Pump Question
« on: October 07, 2012, 03:07:27 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42