What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: thermospa?  (Read 7027 times)

mikey55

thermospa?
« on: May 29, 2012, 11:53:36 am »
Hi,
 I was given a thermospa 2000d (2003 I think) that had some freezing damage. I was able to find the manifolds , tubing and flex. Thought I was good to go but on fill up had a leak. One of the fittings that snaps into one of the small jets is split. I have not been able to find this online. Was just wondering if anyone knew where to get thermospa parts? This appears to be specific to thermospa. Or could I replace with a complete jet that fits that size hole? do the jets all have to be the same for any reason? I have a picture but did not knoww how to post it. Not tech savvy. As you can see I also posted in wrong place first time. Thanks for any help.

Hot Tub Forum

thermospa?
« on: May 29, 2012, 11:53:36 am »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: thermospa?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 12:08:15 pm »
we are going to need a picture...I highly doubt thermospa was using any "exclusive" jets, more than likely a waterway or similar so replacement parts should be able to be located but I need to see the jet itself

mikey55

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 12:56:02 pm »
I have a picture but i can't seem to add it. Is that allowed on here? Still no response from thermospa.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 02:08:20 pm »
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

mikey55

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 02:19:43 pm »
That is the piece Doc. Not sure how it got there but that is what I am looking for. Thank you.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 03:46:43 pm »
By the way, welcome to the forum. Thermospa does, I believe use a lot of common industry parts in their spas, many of them are Waterways parts as are many of the parts in my Dynasty.  Identifying them can go a long way to finding replacements.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

mikey55

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 09:32:32 am »
Thanks for the welcome. I have some news. Finally got ahold of a person at thermospa parts(been trying since tuesday) and ordered the needed part. I ordered a couple extras in case. So hopefully he delivers as promised. I should see the parts tues / wed. I thought they were reasonably priced also. Thanks for the suggestions I will post updates as I go. Just hopeing this is my last leak.

oldpile

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 09:51:49 am »
i need the part that plugs on the back of that,any phone numbers or names you can give to help me find this

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 09:51:49 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42