What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: major spa events down  (Read 7560 times)

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
major spa events down
« on: May 18, 2012, 12:09:33 pm »
On the road selling and I am amazed of how few major spa sales there are. It wasn't long ago when I could pick and chose from many shows. Now days it seems there are only small dealers doing small parking lot sales. Im glad to have dealers doing sales or I would be in a horrible bind .

Three weeks ago we got the news  that my wife has breast cancer and begins chemo on Monday. A mastectomy soon to follow. I've never been so terrifiedˇ I must keep selling tho as we got have no insurance and must pay cash as we go.

Sitting here in the waiting room waiting for her to get the port they use to administer the chemo ..pray for her as she is very scared as are our children.

Further keep me in mind if you know of any events  where they may need a prodigal son to sell hottubs .
-SpaMan~

Hot Tub Forum

major spa events down
« on: May 18, 2012, 12:09:33 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: major spa events down
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 05:21:16 pm »
On the road selling and I am amazed of how few major spa sales there are. It wasn't long ago when I could pick and chose from many shows. Now days it seems there are only small dealers doing small parking lot sales. Im glad to have dealers doing sales or I would be in a horrible bind .

Three weeks ago we got the news  that my wife has breast cancer and begins chemo on Monday. A mastectomy soon to follow. I've never been so terrifiedˇ I must keep selling tho as we got have no insurance and must pay cash as we go.

Sitting here in the waiting room waiting for her to get the port they use to administer the chemo ..pray for her as she is very scared as are our children.

Further keep me in mind if you know of any events  where they may need a prodigal son to sell hottubs .

Wow, sorry to hear that bud and my thoughts are with your wife and family. Are you guys still in Colorado these days?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

spaman--

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 02:45:57 pm »
Thanks for your comments, after taking a break in the spa industry I have renewed my childhood skills as a horse trainer and started a trail riding company. My only two passions ,horses and huttubs.
-SpaMan~

spaman--

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 02:58:38 pm »
This being said we have lived in Florida for the past couple years.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 03:14:47 pm by spaman-- »
-SpaMan~

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 08:16:43 pm »
Good to hear from you, but sorry to hear about your wife.  Hope it goes well and you both come through it.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 10:53:35 am »
praying for you folks!

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

spaman--

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 09:06:49 pm »
Next week we will be half way done with Chemo. My wife is proof that there are beautiful bald people out there.  ;)

I continue the hunt for spa buyers. Where have they all gone?

Canada Eh?
-SpaMan~

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 09:06:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42