What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance 2012 Optima Circulation?  (Read 3078 times)

pooch

Sundance 2012 Optima Circulation?
« on: May 29, 2012, 06:53:47 pm »
Hi all, received our Optima and things have been going pretty smooth thus far. I did find one thing odd that I wasn't sure about.

Here is my question:

I have the spa in standard mode and the circulation set to begin at 12:00am and run for 24 hours. This should give me 24hour circulation. My question comes from reading the manual I noticed it's supposed to display the circ. icon when in filter cycle mode. I have never seen the following icon on my lcd. The only ones I see displayed are the UV icon and the Heater icon when it's heating.

I attached a photo of the icon highlighted in green.

Am I suppose to be seeing this icon on all the time since it should be circulating 24hrs? I do hear noise from the circ pump running even when not heating. The water is crystal clear so it seems like it's working I just wasn't sure if the icon should be on or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance 2012 Optima Circulation?
« on: May 29, 2012, 06:53:47 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Sundance 2012 Optima Circulation?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 07:56:22 pm »
 Heat and ozone/clearray icon is telling you they are on.   If you turn both pumps on high those icons shoud go off. There is no actual "circ pump" icon    The other filter cycle icon is when pump one is running during a filter cycle.   < fixed
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 09:14:33 pm by Jacuzzi Jim »

pooch

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 09:10:27 pm »
Ok makes sense why I haven't seen it. Thanks for the answer! I gotta work on a thorough review now that I've had the tub for awhile. Post that when I can.

popps

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 02:32:10 pm »
Pooch, sounds like we bought the exact same tub at the exact same time!  Can you read my post in this forum from today on the odd circulation cycles that this tub seems to have and tell me if yours is doing the same thing?  I just don't understand.....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 02:32:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42