What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Never new  (Read 3101 times)

H2O

Never new
« on: April 27, 2012, 11:22:37 pm »
Well its been 3 weeks and a day since the tub has been flowing.My wife and I have always dreamed of owning a spa of our own.But I never new how much Better I would feel.I knew it would be relaxing and helpful but not like this! Ive been in once to 2 times a day.The family goes in about 3 to 4 times a week.The wife and I even did a early morning soak before work the other day,how wonderful that was.
 Ive been building a deck around my hot tub so that it is sunken in around 3 sides off the side of the house.I used Timbertech decking in rosewood.It really looks great with the dark almost brown of the tub.Been having a great time with this project.
 Ive taken alot of pics and want to try and share them but ive never uploaded pics before.Would take any help you would like to offer

Hot Tub Forum

Never new
« on: April 27, 2012, 11:22:37 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Never new
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 10:16:23 am »
welcome to "Spatopia." It really is great owning and enjoying a hot tub!!

As to posting pictures - you need to upload your photos to one of the many free websites which are designed for that purpose. Then you select the one you want to post here, and copy it's URL. Click on the little picture icon which appears to the left above the smiley emoticons on the "Post Reply" page where you go to post anything. Once you click that button, it gives you this:
img in brackets, then /img also in brackets. You put the URL of your picture in between (it puts the cursor right where you need it for you) and you are good to go.

Here is a shot of the Channel Islands Harbor = I was lucky enough to have a service call just down the street yesterday, and it was such a beautiful day that I stopped and took some pictures.

8)

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Never new
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 10:16:23 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42