What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Niagara vs Caldera Tahitian HELP!  (Read 3245 times)

garcias171

Caldera Niagara vs Caldera Tahitian HELP!
« on: April 12, 2012, 06:35:22 pm »
Hi,

New spa buyer here.  We have done our research and have finally narrowed down our selection to the Niagara and Tahitian.  Both are Caldera spas.  The basic differences are:

1.  Niagara is 5 inches larger than the Tahitian.

2.  Niagara comes with Ozone system standard.  Tahitian has Caldera's cartridge system standard (Ozone is optional).

3.  Tahitian has lounge, Niagara no lounge - This is very little concern to us because we can take or leave the lounge.

4.  The Niagara is $1000 more expensive.

Would love to speak to anyone that has any experience with either spa.  Our only real concern is the Tahitian's cartridge sanitation.

Thanks for your help!

garcias171

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Niagara vs Caldera Tahitian HELP!
« on: April 12, 2012, 06:35:22 pm »

garcias171

Re: Caldera Niagara vs Caldera Tahitian HELP!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 10:36:32 am »
Thanks for your response.  You were right I was confused with the Salina which makes me feel a little better.  Still not convinced that the extra $1,000 is worth it just for a little larger/deeper spa but you are right that it's really comes down to preference.  Perhaps we can talk our deeper down a little to make the Niagara a little more appealing ;) but if not I think Tahitian will be just fine.  Thanks again!!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Caldera Niagara vs Caldera Tahitian HELP!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 10:36:32 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42