What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi j495 vs Sundance (Aspen)  (Read 3683 times)

babygirl

Jacuzzi j495 vs Sundance (Aspen)
« on: February 05, 2013, 02:23:21 pm »
I am new to this forum, however, I am hoping for a educating debate.  I  have been wanting to purchase a hot tub/Jacuzzi for sometime now and it appears my dream of getting one my come to fruition at the end of this year or  maybe the beginning of next year.  I am extremely torn between two different brands (Jacuzzi j495 vs. the Sundance Aspen).  I know Jacuzzi purchased Sundance and the warranty's are the same.   Just wondering if anyone owns one of these and/or has a opinion to aid in my decision. 

Thank you!!

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi j495 vs Sundance (Aspen)
« on: February 05, 2013, 02:23:21 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Jacuzzi j495 vs Sundance (Aspen)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 02:56:05 pm »
were you given quotes on both models?

babygirl

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 02:58:38 pm »
Not yet.

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 04:19:40 pm »
well Jacuzzi owns Sundance so these 2 spas are so close in many ways (footprint, jet count, warranty, # of gallons, pumps, etc.) I would get a quote and wet test one or either if possible to give yourself a better idea of which way to lean...I'm guessing the Jacuzzi will be slightly more expensive but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be a better product so again gathering quotes, wet testing if possible, and gauging the competency of the dealer will help make your decision much easier.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 04:19:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42