What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spoon, Teaspoon, tablespoon, silver spoon!  (Read 4565 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Spoon, Teaspoon, tablespoon, silver spoon!
« on: March 17, 2011, 12:57:13 pm »
I was just trying to post a message in the runner's world forum and it wouldn't let me post because of an objectionable word, but it didn't tell me what the word was so I had to abandon the post.   It reminded me of when I first started in this forum, and I hope the owners don't get mad at me for bringing this up, but you couldn't use the word spoon, because an offensive word was contained inside the word and it would get changed.  The forum software of that time (2003) would substitute another less objectionable word in its place.  Can you imagine not being able to say spoon here?  Do you give a darn??  :D
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Spoon, Teaspoon, tablespoon, silver spoon!
« on: March 17, 2011, 12:57:13 pm »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Spoon, Teaspoon, tablespoon, silver spoon!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 07:12:44 pm »
Bill so you remember how it would change B**ch to female dog?  LOL  Nothing is funnier than what my crazy iPhone does using that autocorrect.  My sister is still laughing over my text telling her that my son and I got quite a few thongs at Kohls.. :o.yeah it changed things to thongs!! ::)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 08:09:25 pm »
damnyouautocorrect.com
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 09:16:05 pm »
I laughed at that website so much Doc, I had to stop reading it..the worst part is that it really happens to me virtually every day!!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 07:02:44 am »
I laughed at that website so much Doc, I had to stop reading it..the worst part is that it really happens to me virtually every day!!

Same here, I had to quit after reading the one about the guy scraping paint off his DECK. I put that one on my facebook page.  I'll have to find out how to submit to that site. I have had a couple of myself, one of them I think insect was changed to incest.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 09:28:05 am »
Bill, if you take a picture of it using your phone, you will capture the conversation..I am getting quite a collection. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to put anything on my facebook from my phone..not sure why!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 09:28:05 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42