What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: sundance dealer in dallas  (Read 2574 times)

pebscom

sundance dealer in dallas
« on: February 15, 2011, 07:17:27 pm »
I own a Sundance spa that is still under warranty.  I can't seem to find  dealer in Dallas area for repair needs.  Went out to get in and the jets won't turn on.  Electricity is still powering it but nothing will turn on.  Anyone have any referrals for servicing Sundance spas in this area of Texas?

Hot Tub Forum

sundance dealer in dallas
« on: February 15, 2011, 07:17:27 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: sundance dealer in dallas
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 09:04:51 pm »
Call the manufacturer for this type of question (# on website).
220, 221, whatever it takes!

pebscom

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 10:37:32 am »
The dealers they have listed on their website are no longer carrying Sundance.  I will take your suggestion and actually call Sundance.  Thanks  for responding!

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 12:38:12 pm »
definately call the factory, I am surprised that the dealers that carried the lines do not service them anymore. ON the jets not coming on. are there any error codes on the topside, you might check the main pump. check to see if if the pump comes on when the button is pressed, if the pump just humms could be a dead spot, if it does not come on possible blown fuse on the board, possible topside...
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

clover

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 03:36:53 pm »
I own a Sundance spa that is still under warranty.  I can't seem to find  dealer in Dallas area for repair needs.  Went out to get in and the jets won't turn on.  Electricity is still powering it but nothing will turn on.  Anyone have any referrals for servicing Sundance spas in this area of Texas?
When this happens there is usually a clue, like the display on the control panel, does it have any message like (----) which would be "watchdog", if so nothing works even though you have electric to the spa.

Is the dealer you bought the spa from still around in Dallas?  He should be able to help you with your porblem as well.

As suggested, you should contact SD directly regarding available service.
Trying to be the unbaised voice of reason.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 03:36:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42