What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Capri  (Read 2711 times)

BigUgly

Sundance Capri
« on: September 15, 2010, 04:33:24 pm »
Hello,

New to the forum and currently in the process of buying my first hot tub (2-3 person).  After months of research and dealer visits, the Sundance Capri is on the top of my interest list; followed by the Jacuzzi J-315.

As this forum seems to be a wealth of information, I am looking for feedback (positive and/or negative) from current owners or dealers of either tub.

Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Capri
« on: September 15, 2010, 04:33:24 pm »

Hottubber1

• hottubbing under the stars...
Re: Sundance Capri
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 10:48:26 am »
As a Sundance dealer since the early 80s, this is truly a nice spa.
If you're looking for major therapy action, I don't think there is another small spa with more therapuetic massage. The accu-ssage therapy seat with melt away any neck or back pain if you have any. The aromatherapy system is nice too.
I use my Sundance Optima each morning and mostly every evening after spinal surgery a couple of years ago. 
The Capri, although a little higher priced than most 2-3 person spas is definately worth the money spent. It is an awesome spa with alot of jet action.
Good luck with your decision.

Hottubber1 8)

BigUgly

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 03:12:29 pm »
Thanks for your reply....as a Sundance dealer what do you feel is a fair price for the Capri?

Hottubber1

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 11:43:57 am »
Sorry for the late reply, work during the week, no time for play.

Any price you feel comfortable with is a good price. Feel the dealer out, see what deals are currently available, finance, cash, etc.
This spa can range from $7450 to $8995 depending upon options added.
You'll love it...

Hottubber1 8)

BigUgly

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 03:50:22 pm »
Thanks for your reply.  So with some horse trading with my local dealer to include the items I need/want versus what typically is included; I have been quoted $6595, which includes an installed ozonator, cover, start-up chemicals, & delivery.

The only problem is the dealer does not have one in-stock to wet test. Have dry tested one at a far away dealer while on business trip, but unable to wet test.

Hottubber1

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 09:06:23 am »
Bigugly,

Here's what you do, because I do it frequently... Tell the dealer that you are truly interested in purchasing the spa. Have them order one in with your color combination.
Wet test it in their showroom after hours. Once you've determined this is the one and you love it, purchase it from them right of the floor. They'll deliver it ASAP.

I do this numerous times a year. IF the dealer is sincerely interested in your business, they'll do it.

Good Luck,

Hottubber1 8)

BigUgly

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 04:18:06 pm »
Hottubber1,

As a dealer, what is your recommendation on the use of an ozonator for a spa that will be installed in an enclosed area (sun porch that is separated from the rest of the house)?  Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 04:18:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42