What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Serious major melt down  (Read 10994 times)

In Canada

Re: Serious major melt down
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2010, 03:00:25 pm »

Every warranty (Hot springs, D1, Caldera, Cal...) I have ever read in this industry reads that way, now that does not mean some will not take care of it.

Not true!

Read Bullfrogs.  They have a 3 year "no questions asked warranty" if anything goes wrong with the tub it is repaired or replaced.  The 3 year warranty covers absolutely everything,  some parts shell, pump, plumbing are covered for longer

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2010, 03:00:25 pm »

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 03:59:37 pm »
In Canada
This is what it says:
With the exception of intentional danage, Bullfrog unconditionally WARRANTS THE ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT(excluding the spa & yard stero system and the spa monitor) of the bullfrog spa, along with its associated piping and fittings, against failure that would require repair or replacement FOR 3 YEARS, THIS WARRANTY SPECIFICALLY COVERS THE PUMPS, HEATER, CONTROL SYSTEM, SPA LIGHT,OZONE,JETS, OTHER MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT AND LEAKS FROM ANY COMPONENT OR PLUMBING FITTING BENEATH THE SPA SHELL.  the structure has a lifetime warranty on the shell to not leak, the surface is only covered 6 years for fading, cracking,blistering or delaminating , and they will first try to fix not replace , if still an issue they will replace, and it says they reserve the right to do either, and if you read further if they deam they need to replace the removal,shipping, and delivery is THE RESPONSIBLITY ON THE SPA OWNER.

So IN CANADA
i do not know what warranty you were reading but you need to reread , so unfortunately you wrong,,,,this warranty can be read on there website,,,i saw this and wanted to make sure anyone (consumers or salesman) know there warranty and are not speaking out of there@#@#$%$%.... 
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2010, 06:05:56 pm »
"If Bullfrog spas International, determines that the repair of the defect is not feasible, we reserve the right to instead provide a replacement spa equal in value to the original purchase price of the defective spa. In such an event costs for removal of the defective spa, shipping costs of the replacement spa and delivery will be the responsibility of the spa owner."
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2010, 06:17:03 pm »
thanks Dr Spa for reinterating this......

In Canada

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2010, 10:46:38 pm »
Yep you guys may have got me.

The warranty that came with my tub did not read that way but my tub is 4 years old.  I went to Bullfrogs site and it does read as you said

Now as for you comment about speaking out of my @!^%!!  When did this site site become so argumentative?  Your attitude pretty much sums up why the old group of posters has left this site and I don't much care for the group that has replaced them

Vanguard

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 01:30:07 am »
Yep you guys may have got me.

The warranty that came with my tub did not read that way but my tub is 4 years old.  I went to Bullfrogs site and it does read as you said

Now as for you comment about speaking out of my @!^%!!  When did this site site become so argumentative?  Your attitude pretty much sums up why the old group of posters has left this site and I don't much care for the group that has replaced them

I do miss seeing Terminator and Chas on here lately.  Chas has popped in a couple of times recently, but I do miss some of the Old Guard as well.

Hopefully, this Junior Member, ejf The Spa Guy, was sticking his tongue in his cheek when he was typing.  That is one problem with these forums.  You can't hear how something would be said.  Having said that, ejf - you were just being facetious, right?

Let's all get along and play nice. ;D
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 12:13:30 pm »
Thanks for your kind words.

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 07:31:01 pm »
In Canada,
sorry i did not mean it in a duragotory way...I was trying to have fun with it. I was stating what i read on the warranty, i should have worded it differently. i have been a member a long time just really started commenting instead of just reading. I was not trying to make an argument of this, but you asked the question on the warranty, and we stated that, I still do not know all the lingo like all capitals is yelling...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 07:31:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42