What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: belize trinity spa  (Read 7497 times)

furbuster4

belize trinity spa
« on: March 27, 2010, 01:18:00 pm »
we are looking to replace our spa, and are looking at the belize trinity model. does anyone have any experience with these? my concern is i can't find anyone in the Phoenix area where i can actually go look at this model in person.
we are mostly interested in a 2-3 person portable model that is EASY to repair-to be able to get at parts(motor, pump...) without having to drain all the water(as is our current spa), and take out a million screws, have the filters easy to replace too. we are out in the more rural area, so having repair people come out is not easy(nor cheap!)-we have become very versed in the replacing/repairing our spa for the last 8 years!
of course, it would be better if repairs and parts replacement were at a minimum, but having owned a spa and knowing the maintaince side of one, we do have our eyes open when it comes to these things and know that they will have to be replaced.
any thoughts?

Hot Tub Forum

belize trinity spa
« on: March 27, 2010, 01:18:00 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: belize trinity spa
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 03:45:20 pm »
 To be honest with you I can't recall anyone here interested/asking about that spa brand?   And it's probably why you are having a hard time finding a dealer if I am reading this right?  Stick with the major brands and you wont have trouble finding parts when  and if that time comes after the warranty is up.

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 07:24:27 pm »
i'snt Belize sold on the internet,,,,, problem :o :o :o, as you said you are rural, you get this spa shipped to you , you have to move it , set it up,,,   now 6 months later you have a problem, you have no local support, i sell spas, i also live rural outside the city, i would still want local support, many people are d.i.y ers so if you had a local place to go to and you have a problem and you want to fix yourself the in person assistance you can get is huge...you would be up and running in no time, internet spas you order the part, you pay for the part, if it is warranty you send the part back , then you get a credit back, so you still have to run to town extra trips to ship parts back......IMO this is crazy.....you can find a lot of closer reputable brands....
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Vanguard

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 11:26:00 pm »
Never heard of the brand and if it is an internet brand, don't do it.  There are too many scams with hot tubs on the internet.  A guy here in Houston is now in jail because he was selling hot tubs on the net and never shipped them.  Stay with a local dealer.  All the leading brands have the type of spa you are looking for.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 01:03:33 am »
I just Googled it. IMO this will fall in the "you get what you pay for" category.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 01:03:33 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42