What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Spas  (Read 3199 times)

huber24

Sundance Spas
« on: November 24, 2009, 06:04:14 pm »
Hi, i have just about settled between two different Sundance models - the Hamilton and Chelsee. I have not seen much discussion on the Hamilton and was hoping to get some user feedback on either. The obvious difference is the lounger but i like both spas equally so the lounger doesn't make or break anything. As it stands right now my local dealer is offering them both for about $7200 with stairs, top, ozone, and starter kit - plus 0% interest for 12 months with $1300 down. It seems like a great deal and better than what i have found elsewhere, just looking for some user feedback, pros/cons on the models from others to bounce thoughts off of, Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Spas
« on: November 24, 2009, 06:04:14 pm »

bahiafan

Re: Sundance Spas
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 01:14:01 pm »
A bit late but....

The Chelsee seems like the new Bahia which I have, and love!  Simple spa but well made and only a couple warranty-covered issues in 3.5 years of constant year round use in Cleveland.  Love the foot jets.  Just right size.  Make sure you wet test.  Many find the loungers are hard to keep from floating out of.   

Price:  We got a 2005 floor model in 2006 with stereo w/cd player, cover, lifter and  starter chems etc. for $5500.

Good luck! 

Dave
Proud Bahia owners since 2006!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Sundance Spas
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 01:14:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42