What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: aquatremmor????  (Read 4223 times)

dirty

aquatremmor????
« on: October 01, 2009, 10:45:43 am »
someone please give me the lowdown on the aquatremmor system can one get a radio w/ it is it worth getting  is it worth getting extra speakers?  trying to talk myself in or out of bells and whistles..

Hot Tub Forum

aquatremmor????
« on: October 01, 2009, 10:45:43 am »

Water Boy

Re: aquatremmor????
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 11:11:35 am »
Hey Dirty,

Good to see you made it over here too!! The Aquatremor, nor does the Aquatremor deluxe come with a stereo. They are both stereo ready, meaning you can hook up your Ipod, MP3, am/fm radio, walkman, discman, whatever you want to the amp jack that is installed on the spa. This works the same for all three stereo options whether it be Wet tunes, Aquatremor, or the AT deluxe. If I were to pick from those three options it would be the Aquatremor option. The sound on that system is very very good, loud, and clear at the same time. Plus, you feel it as you here it when you are sitting in the spa, which is an experience in itself. I say go for it. Talk your dealer into giving you a special deal on it if you buy the spa from them. Good luck!
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

dirty

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 04:04:26 pm »
thanks beer man  i am looking for all the info possible (knowledge is power) i think you are a dealer was hoping for a little ownership experience?/?  but how do you hook it up @ the store do you use a radio reciever? or i pod? do the bass cds really have a massaging affect?

dirty

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 05:02:28 pm »
how does having the cover on effect the sound?

Water Boy

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 08:23:04 pm »
Yeah in the showroom I use a Ipod that has 1000's of different songs on it. I also have a MP3 player that also has a FM stereo built into which is cool. I took that to homeshow one time and had the local basketball game playing over the aquatremor. People kept coming over to the spa to here the score! ;)

In regards to the cover, the sound is still very good, and you can hear it well. It might just muffle the sound a little.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Tom

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 12:02:22 pm »
i am looking for all the info possible (knowledge is power) i think you are a dealer was hoping for a little ownership experience?/?  but how do you hook it up @ the store do you use a radio reciever? or i pod? do the bass cds really have a massaging affect?

The vibro-accoustic CD, which provides deep-body massage at specific low frequencies, is to be used only with Aquatremor, not with Aquatremor Deluxe.  I'm told that the low frequencies are too much for the pop-up speakers, which are designed for a higher sound range.  Glid over at the other forum answered your question about the sound massage:  Yes.

Someone over there also mentioned that with the cover on and a louvred summer door, the cabinet makes an excellent speaker box.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 12:04:42 pm by Tom »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 12:02:22 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42