What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: A hole new cover up?????  (Read 2093 times)

Campsalot

• Sundance Maxxus Super Tub
A hole new cover up?????
« on: August 21, 2009, 10:29:15 am »
Hello everyone, yes it has been a very long while since i checked in!  I'm looking for a new cover for my 07 Sundance Maxxus.  I'm also looking for a new lift system as the one that came with the tub was sub-standard.  I'm pretty sure I need a new cover because after last years nasty winter and this summers non-stop rain, my cover has started holding water inside, near the foam inserts (under the vac pac).  The only way I could drain it was by creating a small incision in the vac-pac and lifting the cover.  The waters entry point is coming from small holes on top of the cover.  The holes came from the good intentions of my wife and daughter as they  removed ice from the cover by gently tapping the cover with the edge of a push broom. 
Okay, now that everyone has the full story, the search for a new cover begins.  I want a great cover and a great lift.  No, I don't want to work with my dealer Mr. Sleepy because we all know the history (check old posts).  So what does everyone suggest.  Can this cover be repaired?  Thanks in advance.

Hot Tub Forum

A hole new cover up?????
« on: August 21, 2009, 10:29:15 am »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: A hole new cover up?????
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 11:00:28 am »
There are lots of happy customers on here who have purchased new covers from Doc. I am sure you will hear from them ...Bill is one..
Support your dealer so they can support you!

In Canada eh

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 01:15:44 pm »
I don't have one of Doc's covers...yet.  I have purchased Taylor stuff for his company and they have been great.  Pricing was cheaper then buying it here in Canada even after the shipping and duties were added.  I will definetly contact him for a quote when the time comes for a new cover
Bullfrog 451

Campsalot

• Sundance Maxxus Super Tub
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 02:23:39 pm »
I'm patiently waiting on Doc then.. Doc....please respond or IM me.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 02:42:07 pm »
why not go to his website? click on his profile and you can find the website  ;)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 02:44:06 pm by Bonibelle »
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 06:21:26 pm »
responding......................... :-)

Sorry, I don't IM or PM posters, potential customers. IMHO that's the WORST kind of spam. If'n ya want me, I'm here, or can be PMed (initially) by you.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 06:21:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42