What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Timer wiring  (Read 3587 times)

vetteonr

Timer wiring
« on: September 04, 2012, 07:45:18 pm »
Can someone tell me if this timer is wired properly? My neighbor gave me this spa and I bought a new timer for it and I still can't get the heater to go on. I have installed a new contactor and everything seems to be in order. I'm getting 110 volts to the brown wire and the timer moves, but it seems like it's not talking to the rest of the system. Thanks in advance.

Photobucket seems to be not cooperating tonight. This is a Dielh rotary timer. Looking at the back, left to right, there is a brown wire followed by a white wire and then two black wires. Does this sound correct? When photobucket comes back up I'll try to get photos posted.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 10:49:51 am by vetteonr »

Hot Tub Forum

Timer wiring
« on: September 04, 2012, 07:45:18 pm »

vetteonr

Re: Timer wiring
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 09:54:41 am »
After changing a few relays, the heating light still would not come on. I always turn the pumps on a few hours a day just to keep the water filtered, but this time after about 4 hours, the water felt warmer. I let it run overnight and now it seems to be hot. The heating light still doesn't come on, but I don't care at this point. If anyone has any tips to pass along, I'd REALLY appreciate it. Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Timer wiring
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 09:54:41 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42