What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HS vs. Artesian  (Read 3432 times)

bigbucks

HS vs. Artesian
« on: April 20, 2009, 11:30:49 am »
Who has experience with artesian tubs?  I have had hot springs for 10+ years without any problems, I loved it.   Now "SHE" has it.  :-[  
Looking for new tub, local sales guy sells HS and Artesian.  He seems to be pushing artesian product with many jets, bells, and whistles.  My gut says stick with HS and my great experience with the product.  Any suggestions???

Hot Tub Forum

HS vs. Artesian
« on: April 20, 2009, 11:30:49 am »

Vanguard

Re: HS vs. Artesian
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 03:26:00 pm »
You had ten great years with a hot tub.  I'd stick with what you know you like.  The Hot Spring models have a lot more bells and whistles than they used to - if that's what you're mainly interested in.  You can't go wrong with a Hot Spring.

Artesian is a good brand.  I don't hear many problems from them, but, and this is my opinion, Hot Spring is a better quality tub.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Spalady

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 04:03:18 pm »
I agree with Vanguard. When you have had a good product, good experience, why not stay loyal? I think HS has earned their reputation through hard work and consistency and that means a lot when it comes to consumer products
iMHO
In Hot Water and Loving it since 1976.

In Canada eh

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 07:48:56 pm »
bigbucks

Keep in mind that both Vanguard and Spalady are Hot Spring dealers.  That being said there are many good brands of tubs out there, both Hot Spring and Artesian are in that list.

I'm not discrediting Hot Spring they are one of the best, but dealer support is a very important factor when choosing a tub.  If you closest dealer sells Artesian, I would take a good look at them
Bullfrog 451

Vanguard

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 08:09:55 pm »
bigbucks

Keep in mind that both Vanguard and Spalady are Hot Spring dealers.  That being said there are many good brands of tubs out there, both Hot Spring and Artesian are in that list.

I'm not discrediting Hot Spring they are one of the best, but dealer support is a very important factor when choosing a tub.  If you closest dealer sells Artesian, I would take a good look at them

No, I'm not a dealer.  I don't work a dealer or hot tub manufacturer.  I am in no way related to any brand.  I have been in the Pool/Spa industry for over 20 years and have dealt with many people who sell hot tubs, work on hot tubs, etc.  My opinions are based on those years in the pool/spa industry.  Right now, I work for a company that manufactures products solely for the pool industry, but I keep my tabs on things going on in the industry.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 08:11:12 pm by aquatub »
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 09:55:04 pm »
Vanguard, You might not be a dealer, but you must be a bit partial since Hot Springs named a tub after you... ;D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Vanguard

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 12:43:39 am »
Vanguard, You might not be a dealer, but you must be a bit partial since Hot Springs named a tub after you... ;D

Well, there's that. ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 12:43:39 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42