What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs platinum interior  (Read 2623 times)

DnG

Hot Springs platinum interior
« on: May 23, 2018, 02:15:24 pm »
Just wondering if anyone has the platinum interior and if you like it? We chose light gray after the sales rep mentioned water spots but my husband wants to switch to platinum if we can (it was just ordered).

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs platinum interior
« on: May 23, 2018, 02:15:24 pm »

d00nut

Re: Hot Springs platinum interior
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 03:35:56 pm »
I have a Grandee NXT in Platinum/Grey.

Personally, I like it.  It does show water spots, but it cleans up easily.  I also rarely use it during the day, which is when you would see it.

For whatever reason, I like the minor bit of texture it has over the smooth colors. 

All personal preference.  The wife likes the shiny stuff, I like the textured stuff... it's a good compromise.  Kind of looks like Stainless

DnG

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 03:44:09 pm »
Thanks! Glad to hear it cleans up easily. The platinum definitely looks amazing!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 04:57:49 pm »
Thanks! Glad to hear it cleans up easily. The platinum definitely looks amazing!

People that are washing/waxing their car constantly might prefer a different color because it will show water spots, minor shell blemishes and scratches much more than other options but as long as  you can enjoy it without feeling a need to bring a cloth out with you to wipe it whenever you go in then go ahead and get it if that's what you like.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 04:57:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42