What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need to know if I'm getting a good deal HS Grandee  (Read 3001 times)

Redbone5575

Need to know if I'm getting a good deal HS Grandee
« on: April 11, 2009, 09:26:49 pm »
Hello yall I'm in the market for a spa and I have narrowed my choices down to Hot Springs. I got a quote of 12,499 for a fully loaded Grandee w/ Spa Audio Radio, Cover lifter thing, Steps, Chems, and one of those Suction tools). Is this a fair price? I was thinking that if he could throw in one of those spa umbrellas that I would buy one. This is the only brand he has ever sold Not only does he sale spas but he builds custom fireplaces and out door kitchen units. REAL NICE STUFF. The guy seems like a nice guy he has been selling them for over 20 yrs. His son and his nephew are the service people. So it's a small family dealer.  We talked to the guy for about two hours about other things other then spas. He is in his early sixties so he is about to hand over the the business to his son. So I believe that I found a good quality dealer. But just the price i'm just wondering about. and I'm from Texas if that matters for different regional pricing.

Hot Tub Forum

Need to know if I'm getting a good deal HS Grandee
« on: April 11, 2009, 09:26:49 pm »

Vanguard

Re: Need to know if I'm getting a good deal HS Gra
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 09:27:46 pm »
It sounds like you might be getting a pretty good deal if everything is included.  Which stereo are you looking at?  If it is the SpAudio II, I think there are some better choices now.  I'm not too up-to-date on the most current stereo offerings that Hot Spring has to choose from, but I know they have some nice ones that aren't pocket book breaking.

Check your inbox, I sent you a Private Message.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Redbone5575

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 09:47:54 pm »
Yes thats them. Nice folks

Vanguard

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 02:35:35 pm »
You might get a better price in Houston, but I wouldn't guarantee you'd get better service.  You'd probably get better service staying right where you are.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

TubsAndCues

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 07:49:06 pm »
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.  I'm a dealer, and that adds up to a very good price in my book.

The umbrellas are nice, but as someone who owns one, I've only used mine once when I've been in the tub.  I've used it plenty of times swiveled around when sitting on my deck, though.

Redbone5575

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 08:23:45 am »
That sounds good.  I'm gonna go for it.  I really do like that spa and the dealer.  Yeah the umbrella is only gonna be used if i get in there on a sunny day, otherwise it will be kicked off to the side. I figured it would be a good add on.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 08:23:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42