What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Headrests and Rotator Jets  (Read 1846 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
New Headrests and Rotator Jets
« on: March 23, 2009, 08:26:15 am »
So I complained on here about the mold growing under the  headrests on my Epic and Markee let me know that Marquis recognized there was a better way to do it and redesigned the headrests. The good part is they are not only a tighter seal to the tub, eliminating the area for growth of mold and bacteria, they also are much more comfortable. During our conversation, I also asked about the new rotator jets and ended up purchasing several to surprise my husband.  

I can't use the tub yet because of surgery on my knee, but my husband and my sons just loved the new jets. They said they felt like fingers massaging your back...So for anyone with a Marquis tub, the new jets are definitely worth trying.  They spin freely and are a superior design to the old ones. I would also say to switch out your headrests if you are finding a mold problem or are looking for something much more comfortable. They are not real expensive, yet they make a decided difference.

Many thanks to Zak...sometimes things like this make you rediscover your tub... ;) :)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

New Headrests and Rotator Jets
« on: March 23, 2009, 08:26:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42