What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: problem with remote control on HS vista  (Read 1976 times)

michael_wobbe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
problem with remote control on HS vista
« on: October 12, 2008, 02:15:19 pm »
I have a HS vista model 2007 with spa audio in.

Since I got the music spa audio in the spa, i have had a lot of problem with the remote control.

after syncronize the remote control to the spa it taskes about 5 to 10 minutes then it dosent work again.

The dealer has now given me  the latest new model of the remote control from HS but I still got the same problem.

I also tryed to move the transmitter inside the spa to diffrent places but it dosent help.

The problem is that with out the remote control i am unable to use the extern speakers.

If anybody has any idea hwhat to do i would be very glad to hear it .?????   :o

Hot Tub Forum

problem with remote control on HS vista
« on: October 12, 2008, 02:15:19 pm »

Vanguard

Re: problem with remote control on HS vista
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 07:30:06 pm »
Keep on your dealer and have him fix it.  This sounds like a warranty issue.  They should be resolving this for you.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

The_real_Clown_Shoes

• Hot Spring Salesman since '05.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 11:25:39 am »
Where is the receiver for your remote in relation to your jet pumps?  A lot of times this will create interference.  Sometimes the remote will not work sporadically, then a simple reset of the spa will take care of the issue, but it doesn't sound like this is a sporadic thing.

michael_wobbe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 01:10:12 pm »
to the real clown sh.
since you are a HS sales man, could you tell me if it is possible, when the remote control is working alright, to go from one track  to another on the cd player(sony deck)  with the remote control. ????
my dealer is not sure about it, but the owners manual sayes so but I havent been able to do so.

thanks for your advise I will try to move the transmitter as long away from the pumps as possible and reset the spa, hope it helps.  

The_real_Clown_Shoes

• Hot Spring Salesman since '05.
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 01:26:24 pm »
You should be able to change tracks no problem.  I believe the new remote has both CD and Amp function menus.  It should be in the CD menu for track change.  You may also want to check and make sure that there are magnets on the silver wires coming from the receiver.  They should snap right down on the wire.  I believe these also have something to do with interference.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 01:26:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42