What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Atera AnyTemp Spas  (Read 2003 times)

t3aggie

Atera AnyTemp Spas
« on: August 08, 2008, 05:17:02 pm »
Does anyone have any information or feedback about the Atera AnyTemp spa with the chiller and heater.  I am close to my decision as I have looked at Jacuzzi 470 and Hot Springs Envoy and i like both, and will be looking at the Caldera Niagara this weekend.  This Atera spa with the chiller seemed like it would be really nice in the Hot Dallas summer, but I can not find to much information about them(quality, service, etc.).

Hot Tub Forum

Atera AnyTemp Spas
« on: August 08, 2008, 05:17:02 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Atera AnyTemp Spas
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 06:03:26 pm »
I saw those at a pool and spa show a few years ago...they had a bunch of goat-smellin' little penguins swimming around in the tub.  It looked like a neat idea, but the thought of all that penguin squat getting recirculated via bypass valves was a pretty disgustin' notion!

I would be extremely hesitant towards purchasing what most would consider to be a gimmicky spa.  Although they may be fine mechanically, they will most likely have a difficult time surviving long-term in this particular economic climate, especially when so many of the bigger spa companies are seeing dramatic reductions in numbers.  There are many manufacturers that are hanging on by their fingernails nowadays.

Good luck in your continued search. :)  Gig 'em!

Terminator
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 06:04:14 pm by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Atera AnyTemp Spas
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 06:03:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42