What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Two nights with the Grand Bahama mama  (Read 2409 times)

starsky

Two nights with the Grand Bahama mama
« on: August 06, 2008, 04:15:59 pm »
Okay, I had the Artesian 52 jet Grand Bahama delivered Monday. After 2 nights of soaking I think I can sum it up... AWESOME! All the seats are incredible except one lame one. I'm glad I opted for the L.E.D. lit waterfall over the filter area, for a 100 clams it is nice. I've got the diverter system memorized now so the diverter dance is minimal. One thing I would add to improve it overall are darn cup holders. There are a couple places wide enough to set your drink on, but not that safe. I wonder why they haven't added them when their competitors have em. I would post pics but don't have an account with photobucket.  

Hot Tub Forum

Two nights with the Grand Bahama mama
« on: August 06, 2008, 04:15:59 pm »

Cdn HockeyPuck

• '08 Artesian Platinum Cypress Point'
Re: Two nights with the Grand Bahama mama
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 04:43:45 pm »
It's nice to hear from another Artesian purchaser! I was beginning to worry no one bought them after hearing so much on this forum about Hot Spring, Arctic and Jacuzzi.  ;)

I just opened a photobucket account today. It was free and only took 5 minutes to get an account and post pictures.

Happy Soaking

Dave

P.S. I'll be enjoying ours in less than 24 hours now.
Dave

"The needs of many great soaks out way the needs of a few... or the one."

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 07:25:05 pm »
Yup, it is a pretty awesome tub.

As far as cup holders - my 2005 has 2 regular size and 1 the size of a ice bucket on the filter lid. I guess you give this up when you have the waterfall.

Enjoy!

bohms

• 2006 Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 09:55:03 am »
I have 2 cup holders and 1 the size of an ice bucket like Vinny on my Piper Glen.

starsky

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 03:42:28 pm »
I looked on the artesian website and it looks like in 2008 cupholders are missing. Hard to tell from the pics, but the Grand Bahama without the waterfall doesnt have any, and I really didnt see any on the piper glen

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 03:42:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42