What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Envoy Pricing  (Read 2065 times)

STDS

Hot Springs Envoy Pricing
« on: June 29, 2008, 09:16:23 pm »
Ok...so I willmake this short and simple as I am sure that posts like this are long and common.  

My wife and I, or I should say, my wife  ;D have decided on the Envoy.  So now here comes the pricing question  as always.

I have no issue paying a profit, but don't want to get taken to the bank.  If I could get just a few responses as to what anyone here paid for this spa and when, it would be able to give me a good idea of a fair price between the bottom and top.

Thus far, the dealer is offering $10,000 with "filters for life(this sounds like a no big thing).

Thanks for the help.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Envoy Pricing
« on: June 29, 2008, 09:16:23 pm »

Vanguard

Re: Hot Springs Envoy Pricing
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 10:36:43 pm »
With the Envoy, the filters for life is kind of nice because those Tri-X filters can be pricey.

What else is he offering?  Steps, cover lifter, chemicals?  Or is he just offering the filters?

Does that price have any of the stereo options included?  At that price, I wouldn't think so.

Some of the Hot Spring dealers can probably give you a pretty good idea of what the Envoy is going for these days, but I'd say you are probably right in the ballpark.

I've been in this business for a long time.  I have seen very few dealers really try and get someone.  They know too much the value of the referral.  If they get caught "taking" someone, then that kind of news will spread quickly.

That's not to say there aren't unscrupulous dealers out there.  But, I've found most of those guys to carry very low end brands.  The major manufacturers seem to be able to stay away from those kind of dealers.

Welcome to the Hot Tub universe!!
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hot Springs Envoy Pricing
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 10:36:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42