What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance=Sweetwater?  (Read 2730 times)

kacrab10

• 2004 Sundance Optima
Sundance=Sweetwater?
« on: May 29, 2008, 09:04:14 pm »
Okay, just wondering since we are buying used. How do you tell EXACTLY what year your spa is? Is there a serial number that tells or some code like your cars VIN ?  Also we were told we were buying Sundance which I believe it says on the pillows but I also see that Sweetwater has the same model.  What is the difference between the two or are they the same?? Geez will I ever know everything I need to know?  Thanks guys! I know you will help me!   :o

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance=Sweetwater?
« on: May 29, 2008, 09:04:14 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Sundance=Sweetwater?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 09:40:06 pm »
Sweetwater had the Bahia where Sundance had the Optima. They are the same manufacturer but a different series. The name "Sweetwater" has been replaced by "700 series" I believe.

Sweetwater had few color choices where the Sundance had more. Electronics on the Sweetwater was lower end than on Sundance. I believe the Sundance tubs had stainless steel rings around the jets. Sweetwater had fewer jets.

This is based on what I remember from 2004 when I was shopping for my tub. If you can get a serialnumber, call the factory and ask them. Friends of mine have the Bahia and love it.

kacrab10

• 2004 Sundance Optima
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 09:46:02 pm »
Thanks Vinny, I try to get the serial number and call them! The tub looks brand new with exception of headrest/pillow cushions so I am pleased that we are getting it for the price.  I just cant tell you how thrilled I am! :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 09:46:02 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42