What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wow, talk about NICE....  (Read 6709 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Wow, talk about NICE....
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2008, 04:35:52 pm »
The only problem with the Timber Tub, when I went to do the web pages for it, I realized the other web pages for our other hot tubs hadn't been updated in YEARS (serves me right, for spending so much time here  ;D ). Had to revamped the entire wooden hot tub section of our site. At least it gave me something to do for the last two months  :-X

I've been occupying myself between spa sales working on our new website.  It's still got a ways to go, but hopefully it will be chocked full of as much information as yours someday, albeit with a Lone Star flair which is unrivaled by any other nation.

Maybe I could sell one of your Timber Tubs on consignment in my neighborhood.

Term
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2008, 04:35:52 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2008, 07:24:01 pm »
I'll be driving through Texas in August - if Andy would get it to me, I could put it on top of my daughter's car and take it to you.

Some assembly required.

My first Hot Tub was a Redwood Hot Tub. Redwood. It gave off a bunch of fibers and kept me cleanin' filters. But that was about 30 years ago. Andy offers other woods beside Redwood so no more fiber problems - and of course - the filters are much better nowadays anyway. My tub lasted a good 15 years, and then I dismantled it and moved it. Andy will tell you - that is not a good idea for any tub.

I had to soak it in the swimming pool for a week to get it to seal up again, and I was lucky it did. I finally sold it to a guy who got another ten plus years out of it. I know because I sold him a new heater and took care of the warranty and other repairs and upgrades on the equipment until I moved down to Southern Cal.

I'm sure those timber tubs would solve all the problems I had with my old tub!!

And please don't get me wrong - I loved the one I had. I didn't mind taking care of it at all! It was always hot and ready, didn't cost too much to run, had one of those roll covers, and it sat next to a redwood deck, under a redwood tree. In the city of Sunnyvale. You could spot those redwoods from miles around. One large and one small one, they towered over the neighborhood. They also shed the rain out to the tips of the branches, so when it did rain, we had a curtain of rain all around us but nary a drop landed upon us.

I remember coming home from my honeymoon to that tub - oh yeah. Fond memories.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2008, 07:24:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42