What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I Just fell out of my chair & spit out my coffee!  (Read 2320 times)

James

I Just fell out of my chair & spit out my coffee!
« on: April 16, 2008, 10:46:59 am »
I know this most likely should be in the "Beating a Dead Horse" section but I just had to,, had to,,had to,,,Share.

Our friend in the Mile High City just wrote in his forum last night (4/15/08):

" In universities they teach that we are evolved from apes and that black people are a lower evolved species of Human, so no wonder these people are treating others like they are hunting to victimize the weak in the market. "Wow!!!

Now they say that doing the same thing over and over, the exact same way,  and expecting different results is ,,,,,,,, stupid.

Well, with the risk of being stupid firmly in mind, I ask:

JA, buddy, could you pretty please name one teacher, class, university, grad school, college, high school, Jr High, grade school or preschool that teaches that black people are lower evolved species?

I bet'cha can't!
James
Backyard Destinations
Caldera Dealer
Redding,Ca

Hot Tub Forum

I Just fell out of my chair & spit out my coffee!
« on: April 16, 2008, 10:46:59 am »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: I Just fell out of my chair & spit out my coff
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 11:01:16 am »
Arjuna's sickness is deep rooted... :-[ He has gone unmedicated far too long!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 10:56:02 am »
Everybody is entitled to an opinion. His are very helpful in identifying exactly what and who he is.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 11:25:41 am »
Apparently some people have not fully evolved yet!!

I'm sure there are more than a few primates rolling their eyes right now thinking "... and he's supposed to be a higher evolved species?". ::)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 11:59:17 am by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 11:52:47 am »

JA, buddy, could you pretty please name one teacher, class, university, grad school, college, high school, Jr High, grade school or preschool that teaches that black people are lower evolved species?

I bet'cha can't!

When you are raised in an environment that is flooded with dysfunctional behavoir, you can't help but see the world that way. JA was raised in an extemely dsyfunctional enviroment by alcoholic parents.  The details are gross.  Regardless,  he's a prouduct of his own envoroment, and see's everything through the len's of his own experience and belief system.

Why does JA think the world was raised to belive some people are inferior? Because he was raised that way.  What is not even an issue for you and I, become major stumblinmg blocks for him.  

07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 11:52:47 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42