What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Traded Tiger River Bengal For HS Vista!  (Read 2791 times)

AstaLaVista

• 07 Hot Springs Vista
Traded Tiger River Bengal For HS Vista!
« on: November 16, 2007, 02:45:21 pm »
I bought a Tiger River Bengal in September of this year.  Love the Tub! I just found it too small for me, friends and family.  It was hard to enjoy with any more than myself and maybe on other in it at a time.  Originally I fell in love with the Vista however I could not convince myself to spend the money.  I helped my sister purchase a Caldera Geneva... very similar to the Vista that I was already in love with. ( Bengal is 33" the Geneva and the Vista are 38" the seat depth isn't where there is a difference... I discovered it is all about the depth of the foot well and room for water displacement as you add people!

Needless to say I had tub envy and buyers remorse.  While shopping with my sister I saw better deals... ect.  I explained this remorse to the owner of the dealership that I bought my Tiger River Bengal from ( he is a Hot Springs Dealer )from ( a month ago ) He actually let me trade in my Bengal at what I paid!!! I will be loyal to this dealer for as long as I have a hot tub in my yard!  He went out of his way to make sure I was happy!  Yesterday they just picked up my Bengal and delivered the Vista... I am so excited.. and I know I now have the tub I really wanted.

The moral to the story is... WET TEST WET TEST WET TEST!!! If I had wet tested the Vista when I bought the bengal.... I would have went home with the vista that day... understanding the real difference between the two.... every thing was standard on the Vista... which was sold as an upgrade on the Bengal.  Don't get me wrong ... the Bengal is a great tub... I just wanted a bigger tub!  Definately worth the extra money! The Moto Massage alone is worth the difference in price... not to mention the filtration system... with no bypass! ( that was not properly explained to me on the day I chose the Bengal over a HS model. )  

Hot Tub Forum

Traded Tiger River Bengal For HS Vista!
« on: November 16, 2007, 02:45:21 pm »

Spiderman

Re: Traded Tiger River Bengal For HS Vista!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 05:04:26 pm »
Congrats!!  The Vista is a great tub!  Sounds like you have a great dealer as well.  Make sure you post some pics when you get a chance.
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

Pathfinder

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 05:13:14 pm »
Congrats on the new tub!!!

Kudos goes to your new dealer.  With service like that I think they deserve honorable mention since there are many people who are looking for tubs and a good dealer.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 05:47:15 pm »
Congratulations and welcome to the forum...and to the family!

I just traded an Envoy for $9500!!!  There'll be turkey and giblets this year for sure!

Term
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 05:56:29 pm »
Congrats on gratuating from satisfied spa owner to very happy spa owner.

Congrats for having a dealer who knows how to make a customer happy and committed.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

AstaLaVista

• 07 Hot Springs Vista
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 07:53:06 am »
Yes, I do have to say that when I first went to the hot tub dealer ( Mainely Tubs ) and they talked about their customer service I thought that some of it might be "hype".  I purchased the first tub... and although I had not met the owner a couple days after delivery he called to ask how I was enjoying the spa.  After a plesant conversation he said " well, you have my personal cell phone number and my home phone number is listed on my web site.  Call if you have a question or problem."  

When ever I call with a question they are always quick with a thorough plesant answer.  Like I said they have a customer for life!

I will post some pictures.  Right now I am re-leveling my concrete pad as it has a too much of a slope for water run off.. and I want the tub to sit perfectly level.  ( the slope was not noticable on the Bengal... and the Vista can not be shimmed.  I am now going on day four with out a useable spa.. I am having withdrawals!! hopefully I'll be setting it up this afternoon and the water will be heating by 4:30!  Maybe an early morning soak?? : )

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 07:53:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42