What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Please help-Caldera vs. D1  (Read 7704 times)

Tropicaltam

• 2007 D1 Wayfarer
Re: Please help-Caldera vs. D1
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 08:18:50 pm »
Congrats Tam!

You are going to love your tub. Sounds like the background check was a success as well. When is delivery scheduled and what color combo did you go with?

Cheers,

Chad

Thanks, Chad!

Should have delivery in the next couple weeks, depending on the electrician visit.  I chose the Stoneridge (grey) cabinet with the opal (looks like platinum) shell, grey cover.  Liked the color, and it should coordinate well with the surroundings.   Getting excited!

;D Tam

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 08:18:50 pm »

Tropicaltam

• 2007 D1 Wayfarer
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 08:27:36 pm »
Tam, I don't see C45S on Caldera's web site. Does this spa have a different name?

No, that's the name.  It's part of their Commerical Series, I'm told.  "C" for the series, 45 jets, and "S" stands for stereo.  There is also a smaller model called the C30 (with 30 jets). The dealer tells me that not everyone gets to carry this particular model/series, and that the company doesn't include on their website because then some customers will go to stores looking for it (and not be able to find it).  I had a hard time with that because it was difficult to find a lot of information on the web when I was doing my research.  The have spec sheets available, but I like a little more.  They said contractors tend to use this series for large projects, and that the tubs are equipped with specifics...you can't add features/options...because that would make it like one of the other models.  They are all made the same to be more cost efficient/streamlined.  Looked like a nice tub.

:) Tam

Mr. BubblesToo

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 01:18:18 pm »
The C45 is similar in size and configuration to the Geneva, but with 2 fewer jets, no circ. pump, different controls, and a slightly less extensive warranty (if I remember correctly).

It is a 'special' model for certain dealers, and because it's not available to every dealer, it's not on the Caldera site.

At my local dealer, it is priced $1500 less than the Geneva (which they sell for $9000).
'07 D1 Californian w/LFX and stereo

Mr. BubblesToo

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 01:20:13 pm »
And what Tam said, too!   ;)
'07 D1 Californian w/LFX and stereo

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 01:20:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42