What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: T-Minus 20 days  (Read 1920 times)

Nosher

• 2007 Sundance Chelsee Owner
T-Minus 20 days
« on: July 14, 2007, 04:46:04 pm »
Well - in 20 days my new Sundance Chelsee will arrive in Noshland (a really dodgy theme park in England in the darkest region of Buckinghamshire). The date clashes with my youngest daughters 13th birthday - I reckon that it will be a 'H2o-esque' party on Saturday!!  8-)

Started work on back garden (yard) and suddenly realised how neglected it had been :( Lots of work needed including, 5 new fence panels, move the shed to another part of the garden, lay 20 x 11 feet of new decking, installation of new parasol, laying the concrete for the spa base.......etc etc(!)  :-?

So, when moving the shed we found we had a bumble bees nest in there!!  :o This only halted works for 2 hours - thank god for pest control!  ;)

While waiting for Big Tong and his black bag to arrive, we started to dig out the hold to pour the concrete - I am overweight, unfit and I found it strangely tiring to perform this chore!  :o

Whilst doing this, I was watched by our 'other children'

Baron, our Newfy and Bella our Black Lab. The looks on their faces said it all!!

« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 04:50:03 pm by Nosher »

Hot Tub Forum

T-Minus 20 days
« on: July 14, 2007, 04:46:04 pm »

Richs100

• From a 1993 HS Prodigy to a 2006 HS Envoy
Re: T-Minus 20 days
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 05:56:08 pm »
Lots of work needed including, 5 new fence panels, move the shed to another part of the garden, lay 20 x 11 feet of new decking, installation of new parasol, laying the concrete for the spa base.......etc etc(!)  :-?

A "parasol", huh?  Sounds very nice!  Is it pink?  Where's the pram?  Here in the colonies, we would call that an umbrella.   ;D  Sorry, couldn't help myself.  Churchhill was right.  We are two nations, separated by a common language.

Congratulations on the new tub!  The newest ride in Noshland.

If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, come sit next to me.

Im-A-Duck

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 06:25:07 pm »
Good luck trying to keep Bella out of the tub!! Looks like you have your work cut out for you.

CONGRATS ON THE PURCHASE!!

104 degrees

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 08:51:26 pm »
hows it going  :)

john 104 degrees

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 08:51:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42