What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa dealers in Central Jersey  (Read 4706 times)

anexela

Spa dealers in Central Jersey
« on: July 22, 2007, 02:03:52 pm »
Any one has any experience with dealers in Central Jersey? We just started looking for our first spa and narrowed our manufactures' list down to D1, Hot Springs, Caldera and may be Marquis.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Spa dealers in Central Jersey
« on: July 22, 2007, 02:03:52 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Spa dealers in Central Jersey
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 03:25:52 pm »
For D1 there was a dealer in Jackson a few years ago, I don't know if their still in existance, there is also one in Langhorne(?) PA. Hot springs there is one in Hamilton, NJ but IMO they SUCK! For Caldera and Marquis - no clue, I think the Marquis dealer stopped carrying the line.

There are many other brands out there that are just as good - Sundance - National Pool and Spa in Robbinsville, NJ. Artesian - Simply Spas (my dealer) in Manalapan, NJ and the Spa Guy in Ciniminson, NJ. Beachcomber - Central Jersey Pool and Spas (at least did carry) in Freehold, NJ. There is a Vita dealer in Cranbury NJ. A few new dealers have opened up in Edison and such ... forget what they carry.

Most dealers are willing to travel a little to deliver and service. All dealers I mentioned said there was no problems delivering to my house but I did not cross territories. Heck I even went to a dealer in Staten Island that would deliver to me in the Trenton area.

anexela

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 03:48:37 pm »
Thanks Vinny. What did you get and how do you like it?

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 05:32:39 pm »
I have a 2005 Artesian Grand Cayman, which is part of their Island series.

For the most part, it's a great tub. Plenty of power when need be, various seat depths and at the time I bought it, one of the best values out there. After living with it a while the only thing I don't care for is the neck collar seats, I tend not to use it but I started using it again recently. If you buy a tub with a neck collar it may be something that either will grow on you or not - I loved it in the beginning and since it is a tight fit for me I stopped using it.

My dealer has been OK, they are a family run business and for some things they have been great and recently I had a small problem and they took a while to get to me ... a few of the people here said it was probably because my tub was functioning fine except for the problem, which was a little thing.

bohms

• 2006 Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 07:12:20 pm »
Hi Anexela - I'm in North Jersey, but just wanted to warn you to stay away from Rix Pool & Spa in East Hanover.  You can search back through my posts to get the whole story, but in a nutshell, they delivered a "wet test" spa and tried to pass it off as a fresh from the factory spa...they told a lot of lies to try to cover their tracks....it was an ugly situation.  They sell Marquis....the tub was great but we made them take it back and refund our money.
We wound up with an Artesian Piper Glen (Platinum Series) and we're VERY happy with our purchase.  We bought it from Nutley Pool & Spa (Tucci Bros).  Let me know if you have any other questions.

anexela

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 11:30:44 pm »
bohms, do you mind telling how much you paid for this tub (you can use PM )? When did you buy and did you have any problems with a dealer?

Thanks

The_Pa._Lady

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 07:49:31 am »

Anexela,

Welcome to the Forum.  I don't know how far Bethlehem, Pa. is from where you live.  There is a wonderful Hot Spring dealer there.  Family owned and in business for many years.  I know they deliver to N.J.  Great people.  I had a small problem with the Auxiliary Panel a few weeks ago.  I called on Friday and they were here to put a new one in on Monday.  They have spas ready to wet test, but you need to make an appointment.  The dealer is Willow Park Spas.

Hope you find what you like so you can enjoy hot tubbing!

anexela

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 08:26:06 am »
Thanks Gizmobee. I'll look them up and give them a call.

bohms

• 2006 Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 08:42:03 am »
Anexela - I bought my tub in Oct 2006 and I paid $10,000...this included cover, hydraulic coverlifter, steps, chems and I think that's it.  The Artesian dealer is ok, not great, not horrible, just ok.  They're not great communicators with each other or us.  It's a family run business and they all think that one hand knows what the other one is doing but that is usually not the case.  They are very nice and have a bunch of tubs to wet test (at least they did when we were there).  They sell Artesian and Coleman.  If you do not want to spend that much then Artesian has the Island Series which Vinny told you about already.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2007, 10:32:20 am »
I'll second Willow Park in Bethlehem.  They sell both Hot Springs & Sundance.  I purchased a Sundance Cameo last month.

I just received a letter from them stating that if you tell them I recommended them, I get $100 in store credit.  Perhaps Gizmo can get the same deal, being that he recommended them to you first.  If not, I could use $100 in credit.  8-)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2007, 10:32:20 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42