What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How to obtain new Sundance MicroClean Plus filter?  (Read 1821 times)

pg_rider

• I've been Optima-ized
How to obtain new Sundance MicroClean Plus filter?
« on: March 29, 2007, 05:53:46 pm »
Time for a new filter for my Optima, and I'd like to get the new-for-2007 MicroClean Plus version (instead of the MicroClean II that came with my tub last year).  Anyone know the best place to get one?  I suppose I could go to my dealer but I'm guessing they probably won't have it in stock, so if I have to wait anyway I might as well order one online to save some cash.

Anyone?
Paul G.
2006 Sundance Optima

Hot Tub Forum

How to obtain new Sundance MicroClean Plus filter?
« on: March 29, 2007, 05:53:46 pm »

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
Re: How to obtain new Sundance MicroClean Plus fil
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 08:38:55 pm »
Unless you can find a dealer with an online store, you'll have to see yours. Or call one somewhere else and have them ship you one.
OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 10:36:55 pm »
pg, I know you're not crazy about your local dealer. Is there another Sundance dealer a littler farther from your house that you could visit? Maybe they will treat you better. Good luck.....
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 11:07:22 pm by Gomboman »
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 12:53:46 am »
I sell the Sundance filters.

I don't know for sure if I have the newest one...

What I have is a regular filter about 14" long with a threaded nipple on one end. That is where the Micro fiber disposable goes. I have the micro fiber filters too.

8-)

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 07:38:50 am »
Do a Google search.  There are several sources of online Sundance parts.  
I've not done business with any of them.  Not sure the ones I checked were significantly better priced than local.
  I get those first generation disposable microfilter cartridges locally and pay about $15. Every online source I've checked all charge the same.  
Brewman

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 08:58:15 am »
Do a Google search.  There are several sources of online

Sundance parts.  
I've not done business with any of them.  Not sure the ones I checked were significantly better priced than local.
  I get those first generation disposable microfilter cartridges locally and pay about $15. Every online source I've checked all charge the same.  

Brewman

Have you seen the new pleated filters that eliminate the micro 1?  They are a single full length filter with a solid stop where the original micro and pleated filters would join.  Something I may consider when its time for new pleated fitlers (which won't be soon).

pg_rider

I've seen the new micro plus filters at my dealer.  The new filters are white vs the old blue.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 08:58:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42