What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa Frog experiment under way  (Read 3632 times)

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
Re: Spa Frog experiment under way
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 03:38:13 pm »
Vinny,

I'm not sure if you know or not but I'm using a Nature 2 cartridge with my current fill. I left my tub unattended for 6 days. Before I left, I brought the fill to a 10-11 ppm FC(reading was 20 mins after dosing). I also turned it down to 90 degrees. When I got back home after the 6 days, I still had almost a .5 FC and the water was crystal clear. My pH was/is at 7.7 as well. I don't think I would have recieved similar results without the cartridge.
During my first fill(w/o N2), I brought my water to a 10+ ppm and it was gone in four days with just 2 soaks. pH was at 7.4 at that time.
I'll say it again- I'm a Nature 2 beleiver. :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 03:38:13 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2007, 04:02:01 pm »
Vinny,

I'm not sure if you know or not but I'm using a Nature 2 cartridge with my current fill. I left my tub unattended for 6 days. Before I left, I brought the fill to a 10-11 ppm FC(reading was 20 mins after dosing). I also turned it down to 90 degrees. When I got back home after the 6 days, I still had almost a .5 FC and the water was crystal clear. My pH was/is at 7.7 as well. I don't think I would have recieved similar results without the cartridge.
During my first fill(w/o N2), I brought my water to a 10+ ppm and it was gone in four days with just 2 soaks. pH was at 7.4 at that time.
I'll say it again- I'm a Nature 2 beleiver. :)

The reason for my test is because a lot of people swear by these things and I am thinking that maybe I was too new to hot water care to get any benefit.

I did go away once for 5 days and I did what you did but without the cartridge and my water was fine. I have no clue why something would work or not work for someone.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2007, 04:02:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42