What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HotSpring versus McDonald's  (Read 6563 times)

D.P. Roberts

Re: HotSpring versus McDonald's
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2007, 07:43:37 pm »

By the way, I bought my kid a Sansa 250...at $69 dollars witha $30 reabte at office max...it was a great buy at $39.  My kid loves it....it does more then an IPOD....and it stiffenss my kid's backbone!

That may work in the short term, but a few years from now, who will stand behind your Sansa with warranty work and service calls? The only way to buy an MP3 player is to buy an iPod through an authorized Apple dealer!
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2007, 07:43:37 pm »

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2007, 07:46:33 pm »
By the way, I bought my kid a Sansa 250...at $69 dollars witha $30 reabte at office max...it was a great buy at $39.  My kid loves it....it does more then an IPOD....and it stiffenss my kid's backbone!

Wait, no - don't buy an iPod! Get a Sansa from Costco- they're just as good as iPods, only iPod sales people will tell you otherwise! And, Sansas are cheaper because they don't have to play for all those salespeople like Apple does! Plus, with Costco's generous refund policy, you can take it back if it doesn't work!!
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2007, 10:13:45 pm »
Sansa ...Sandisk...Vinny, another stock to watch..
My kids have both, and I prefer the sansa players..
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2007, 10:13:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42