What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance 780 Certa recommendations, Canada ship?  (Read 2894 times)

Hubjeep

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Sundance 780 Certa recommendations, Canada ship?
« on: February 28, 2007, 10:12:06 am »
Howdy all,
I am looking into a hot tub for my father to be installed on the roof (4th story building) of an apartment building that is being constructed (balcony is too small for tub) in PEI, Canada.  

My neighbor who did a through investigation before purchasing his tub went with a Sundance 880 Maxxus, I may go with the 780 Certa, since it has the 800 series filter and seats 5-6 people.  I did not look into any other brands, the cal spa site confused the crap outa me with so many choices, lol.  

Shipping is another issue, the dealer I spoke with in Ontario gets their tubs from Toronto, shipping to PEI may be pricy, he plans to call back later with a quote.  

Any recommendations you have would be much appreciated.

Thanks, John    

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance 780 Certa recommendations, Canada ship?
« on: February 28, 2007, 10:12:06 am »

wetone

Re: Sundance 780 Certa recommendations, Canada shi
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 02:24:00 pm »
Howdy all,
I am looking into a hot tub for my father to be installed on the roof (4th story building) of an apartment building that is being constructed (balcony is too small for tub) in PEI, Canada.  

My neighbor who did a through investigation before purchasing his tub went with a Sundance 880 Maxxus, I may go with the 780 Certa, since it has the 800 series filter and seats 5-6 people.  I did not look into any other brands, the cal spa site confused the crap outa me with so many choices, lol.  

Shipping is another issue, the dealer I spoke with in Ontario gets their tubs from Toronto, shipping to PEI may be pricy, he plans to call back later with a quote.  

Any recommendations you have would be much appreciated.

Thanks, John    

Hi John,

Sundance has a Distribution centre for it's dealer's which is located in Toronto.
Do you have any Sundance dealers closer to you?

If I can be of any assistance PM me.

Cheers,
John

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Sundance 780 Certa recommendations, Canada shi
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 02:24:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42